Top-Rated San Diego Car Accident Attorneys
Assisting Car Accident Victims Since 2000
If you have been involved in a car accident in San Diego, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation for your losses! But, don’t trust the insurance company - yours or the other guy’s - to get you the compensation you deserve. Insurance companies aren’t interested in your well-being and your recovery. They’re interested in making a profit. The way they make a profit is by offering lowball payouts to cover the cost of your medical bills, lost wages, and more.
With Jurewitz Law Group on your side, insurance companies won’t dare to screw you out of what you deserve. For nearly two decades, the legal team at Jurewitz Law Group has helped Southern California accident victims recover their losses, so that they can concentrate on rebuilding their lives. To learn more, call (888) 233-5020 for a Free Case Review.
Weighing Your Legal Options After a Car Crash
A serious car accident has the potential to change the lives of everyone involved. If you sustain injuries from a car accident, you may not be able to work and provide for your family for a while. This can put a big strain on your finances. But at Jurewitz Law Group, we work with you to recover all your financial losses.
Not only is your first consultation free, but we work for our clients on a contingency-fee basis, which means we don’t charge any out-of-pocket expenses until we've reached a settlement or judgment in your case. That's our No Fee Guarantee.
Auto Accident Injuries
There is no limit to the injuries you may suffer in a car accident. While this is not a conclusive list of injuries that can be caused by a car accident, these are some of the more common injures that occur:
- Head injuries: Scrapes, bruises, cuts, fractures, and dental injuries that don’t affect the brain.
- Brain injuries: Common traumatic brain injuries include concussions, post-concussion syndrome, contusions, open head injury, and more.
- Whiplash and neck injuries: Whiplash, the most common neck injury, is caused by sudden movement of the head. Whiplash poses a special threat to victims because its symptoms can take months to manifest. If not treated promptly, whiplash can cause lasting damage to muscles, connective tissues, and ligaments in the neck. Many people with neck injuries assume that they are unharmed after a car crash. This assumption can be dangerous, and it is imperative for accident victims to seek medical treatment immediately. Auto accidents can also cause lasting damage to the vertebrae in the spine and neck area.
- Shoulder and arm injuries: Usually linked together, these injuries include lacerations, sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and rotator cuff injuries.
- Back injuries: Can include sprains, strains, fractures, disc injuries, thoracic spine injury, lumbar radiculopathy, and lumbar spine injury.
- Leg, knee, and foot injuries: Can include lacerations, bruises, fractures, sprains, strains, dislocation, or ligament damage.
- Psychological injuries: Examples may include emotional trauma, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
If you find yourself suffering from any of these injuries following an accident, contact our car accident attorneys at San Diego’s Jurewitz Law Group before you speak with the insurance companies. They will try to get you to make statements that they can use against you later in an attempt to deny or diminish your claim.
In the wake of a car accident, survivors who have experienced serious physical and financial losses will need the help of a skilled San Diego personal injury attorney to find success in the recovery process.
Who Might Be At Fault for Your Losses?
There may be many different parties responsible for your accident and injuries.
- Negligent and reckless drivers. Most often, reckless and negligent drivers are responsible for crashes. Examples of reckless and negligent driving include: speeding, changing lanes without looking, running red lights, and driving while distracted or impaired.
- Agencies and organizations. In addition to single drivers, various organizations may be responsible for a car accident. City and state government agencies that do not properly design or maintain roads can be held accountable for crashes. Often, broken traffic signals or confusing signage can lead to driver confusion and accidents. If you are injured in a rideshare vehicle, obtaining compensation for your injuries can be complicated. Establishing liability in a rideshare accident can be difficult, and there is no guarantee that you will be able to hold the driver or the rideshare company responsible. You will, more than likely, need an experienced San Diego rideshare accident attorney to get the compensation you deserve.
- Automobile manufacturers. An automobile manufacturer or automotive parts manufacturer may be at fault for your accident. Many injuries and deaths have been caused by things like defective tires or defective brakes.
In the wake of an auto accident in Carlsbad or San Diego, you should have an aggressive attorney on your team who will fight for your rights. Don’t leave your physical and financial future in the hands of greedy insurance companies who are only out to make a buck.
San Diego Car Accident Lawyers Help in the Recovery Process
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a car crash that was caused by the negligence of another party, you have no reason to feel intimidated by the idea of legal action. In many cases, it is the only way to find justice and gain the financial support you need for recovery. Let San Diego injury attorney Ross Jurewitz and his aggressive legal team fight on your behalf. Don’t get screwed by insurance companies. Instead, call (888) 233-5020, today, for a free case evaluation.
Car Accident Case Results
- Awarded: $300,000 (Policy Limits) - Rear End San Diego Car Accident Results in SI Joint Fracture and Denervation Procedure to Avoid Fusion Surgery
- Awarded: $200,000 - San Diego Car Accident With Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Awarded: $100,000 (Policy Limits) - San Diego Car Accident With Low Property Damage and Shoulder Surgery
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that the case results described above are not intended to be representative of usual results and not every result is typical or expected of every case. Every case is different and case values turn on small facts and differences. Please contact our office to discuss your case and the range of reasonable case values for your personal injury case.
TERMS: By viewing and reading the case values on this website, you are agreeing not to disseminate and distribute the case results described herein. The Jurewitz Law Group retains any and all rights with respect to the use and enforcement of copywrite and trademark violations with respect to any use which violated state or federal law.
- Common Insurance Myths (and Facts)
- Automobile Insurers Don’t Want to Pay Your (Full) Medical Bills
- Passenger Liability 101: Your Guide to Insurance After an Accident
- A Bad Case of Insurance Injustice
- Don’t Get Screwed by Insurance Companies
- Little-Known Insurance Coverage That You Really Should Have
- Buyer Beware – Discount Auto Insurance
- Car Insurance Ad Characters Are Not Your Friends
- Meet the “Chinese Wall” of Insurance Litigation
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- U. S. Department of Transportation
- California Highway Patrol
- Tourists Don’t Get a Free Pass to Hit You on Memorial Day
- May 22, 2018
- What Insurers Don’t Tell You About the Emotional Costs of a Car Wreck
- May 16, 2018
- What’s the Deal with Storefront Accidents?
- May 2, 2018
- “No Fault” Doesn’t Mean “No Pay”
- April 26, 2018
- Automobile Insurers Don’t Want to Pay Your (Full) Medical Bills
- April 8, 2018
Call the Jurewitz Law Group at (619) 233-5020 and begin your path to recovery with a no-cost consultation today.