Allen Leisorek Biography
Allen Leisorek is a San Diego native and a Spanish speaker. He attended San Diego State University, receiving a degree in English Literature. Allen was also a member of the San Diego State University cycling team. Following his graduation, he attended California Western School of Law, where he then earned his Juris Doctorate.
Prior to joining Jurewitz Law Group | Injury & Accident Lawyers, Allen practiced Immigration Law at a top immigration firm, and he also practiced Family Law litigation. Throughout his career, Allen has gained substantial experience representing clients in complex matters spanning several fields of law. Having represented both plaintiffs and defendants in his career, Allen’s out-of-the-box approach to cases – grounded in a bedrock of vast knowledge and expertise – allows him to better represent his clients and get the results they deserve.
In his free time, Allen is an outdoorsman, an avid motorcycle enthusiast, and an endurance athlete where he competes in competitive cycling and ultra-marathon events. Whether he is competing in an event or representing clients against big insurance companies, Allen’s competitive nature, strong work ethic, and desire to win are vital to his client’s financial recovery.
- California, 2018
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California – Juris Doctor, 2018
- San Diego State University, San Diego, California – Bachelors of Arts, English, May 2014
- Graduated with Distinction
- Dean’s List, 2012-2014
- SDSU Cycling, Team Member, 2012-2014
- The Community Law Project, 2018-Present
- Provide free legal services to the indigent community as a volunteer attorney.