Hurt in a Serious Accident?
Anyone who has suffered a personal injury – no matter how it happened – knows it can be a traumatic experience. An injured person often needs medical attention and care. They may need to take time off work to recover and get rehabilitative treatment. The aftermath of a traumatic incident can be difficult not only for victims‚ but also their family members.
The losses incurred after a traumatic incident depend on the nature and extent of the injuries and the degree of damage that’s been done. Often‚ when the incident was caused by someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing‚ injured victims are entitled to compensation for their injuries‚ damages‚ and losses. The experienced El Cajon personal injury attorneys at the Jurewitz Law Group Injury & Accident Lawyers have helped many victims and their families through hard times. We can help you‚ too.
Personal Injury Claims
No matter how you’re injured‚ it’s important to notify the police and seek out medical attention. You want to document your injuries. Depending on the cause of your injuries‚ it can also be helpful to have contact information for any witnesses to the accident‚ and photographs of the location where the injury happened.
Here are a few different types of accidents and personal injury claims:
- Car accident claims: If you’ve been injured in an El Cajon car accident‚ you can file a claim against the at-fault driver. Speeding‚ drunk‚ fatigued‚ and distracted drivers can be held accountable for the damages they cause with a personal injury claim.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Property owners in El Cajon are required under California law to provide safe conditions for visitors. When there is a failure to provide safe conditions‚ or to warn visitors of dangerous conditions‚ property owners can be held liable for injuries and damages caused.
- Defective products: Dangerous products that can cause serious injuries include auto parts‚ toys‚ cribs‚ car seats‚ prescription drugs‚ medical devices‚ and appliances. Injured victims can hold manufacturers of defective products accountable with product liability claims.
- Medical malpractice: Doctors and hospitals can be held accountable for errors that lead to serious injuries‚ infections‚ and illnesses with a medical malpractice claim. Surgical errors‚ anesthesia errors‚ wrong medications‚ and a failure to diagnose are all common forms of malpractice.
Contacting an Experienced Lawyer in El Cajon
There are many reasons why you may need guidance from an El Cajon personal injury attorney. Victims of minor injuries that did not need hospitalization may file a claim on their own. Anyone who has suffered an injury that required hospitalization or ongoing treatment and care in an accident should contact a personal injury attorney.
You should be able to receive financial support for all the losses you have suffered. The experienced El Cajon personal injury attorneys at Jurewitz Law Group Injury & Accident Lawyers can help you get compensation for:
- Current and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Cost of rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering
- Other related damages
The Jurewitz Law Group Injury & Accident Lawyers can answer any question about your case. Call us at (619) 233-5020 or (888) 233-5020 for a no-cost‚ no-obligation consultation.
Sample of Case Results for Clients in El Cajon
Click here to view additional case results.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that the case results described above are not intended to be representative of usual results and not every result is typical or expected of every case. Every case is different and case values turn on small facts and differences. Please contact our office to discuss your case and the range of reasonable case values for your personal injury case.
TERMS: By viewing and reading the case values on this website‚ you are agreeing not to disseminate and distribute the case results described herein. The Jurewitz Law Group Injury & Accident Lawyers retains any and all rights with respect to the use and enforcement of copywrite and trademark violations with respect to any use which violated state or federal law.