Jessica L. Figueroa Biography
Attorney Jessica L. Figueroa works diligently, fighting for the best possible outcome for every client. She believes that every case should be thoroughly prepared early on to maximize results. She is passionate about procuring details and understands that strong communication between attorney and client is key.
After obtaining her undergraduate degree in Communication Studies from San Jose State University with honors, while working full-time for a worker’s compensation defense firm, Jessica moved to Southern California for law school. She earned her Juris Doctor from Thomas Jefferson School of Law, where she graduated on the distinguished honor roll while working for a busy litigation practice, which gave her a remarkable understanding of litigation procedures and strategy. She has handled a large variety of complex cases from their pre-litigation stages through trial and post-judgment. Since obtaining her license, Jessica has worked exclusively on the plaintiff’s side of personal injury.
When she’s not advocating for her clients, you may find Jessica sailing in the San Diego bay, snowboarding at Mammoth Mountain, spending time with her family, playing fetch with her boxer at one of San Diego’s many dog beaches, or learning how to pilot a small airplane.
- Juris Doctorate, Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies, San Jose State University, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2019
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2019
- Southern District of California United States District Court, 2019
- Superior Court of California, 2019
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member since 2022
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Member since 2020
- California Lawyers Association, Member since 2019
- American Bar Association, Member since 2014
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40