Top Rated San Diego Car Accident Attorneys
Assisting Car Accident Victims Since 2000
If you have been involved in a car accident in San Diego, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation for your losses! With the Jurewitz Law Group on your side, you and your loved ones can focus on rebuilding your lives while we focus on getting you the settlement you deserve - from investigating the cause of the accident to building a strong evidence-based case and negotiating with the insurance companies, we have you covered. To learn more, call (619) 233-5020 for a Free Case Review.
Weighing Your Legal Options After a Car Crash
A serious car accident has the potential to change the lives of all those involved. If you sustain injuries from a car accident, you may not be able to work and provide for your family for an extended period of time. This can put a great deal of strain on your finances. The Jurewitz Law Group can help you recover all your financial losses.
Not only is your first consultation free, but we work for our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not charge any out-of-pocket expenses until we've reached a settlement or judgment in your case. That's our No Fee Guarantee.
Auto Accident Injuries
There is no limit to the possible injuries one may suffer in a car accident, including:
- Head injuries: Scrapes, bruises, cuts, fractures, and dental injuries that don’t affect the brain.
- Brain injuries: Damage to the interior of the head; common brain injuries may be concussions, post-concussion syndrome, closed head injury, or traumatic brain injury.
- Whiplash and neck injuries: Whiplash, the most common neck injury, is caused by sudden movement of the head. Whiplash poses a special threat to victims, primarily because its symptoms can take months to manifest. If not treated promptly, whiplash can cause lasting damage to muscles, connective tissues, and ligaments in the neck. Many people with neck injuries assume that they are unharmed after a car crash. This assumption can be dangerous, and it is imperative for accident victims to seek medical treatment immediately. Accidents can also cause lasting damage to the vertebrae in the spine and neck area.
- Shoulder and arm injuries: Usually linked together, these are lacerations, sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and rotator cuff injuries.
- Back injuries: Can include sprain, strain, fracture, disc injury, thoracic spine injury, lumbar radiculopathy, and lumbar spine injury.
- Leg, knee and foot injuries: Can include lacerations, bruises, fractures, sprains, strains, dislocation, or ligament damage.
- Psychological injuries: A good example of a psychological injury is post-traumatic stress disorder.
While this is not a conclusive list of injuries that can be caused by a car accident, these are some of the more common injures that occur.
If you find yourself suffering from any of these injuries following an accident, be sure to contact the car accident attorneys at San Diego’s Jurewitz Law Group.
In the wake of a car accident, survivors who have experienced serious physical and financial losses will need the help of a skilled San Diego personal injury attorney to find success in the recovery process.
Who Might Be At Fault for Your Losses?
There may be many different parties responsible for your accident and injuries.
- Negligent and Reckless Drivers. Most commonly, reckless drivers are responsible for crashes. There are many different types of reckless behavior: speeding, changing lanes without checking, running red lights, and driving while distracted are just a few behaviors that can lead to collisions.
- Agencies and Organizations. In addition to single drivers, various organizations may be responsible for a car accident. City and state government agencies that do not properly design or maintain roads can be held accountable for crashes. Often, broken streets or confusing signage can lead to losses of control or major mistakes that result in serious injuries. If you are injured in a rideshare company’s vehicle, obtaining compensation for your injuries can be complicated. Establishing liability in a rideshare case can be hard, and there is no guarantee that you will be able to hold the driver or the company responsible. You will more than likely need the aid of a lawyer to get the compensation you deserve.
- Automobile Manufacturers. An automobile manufacturer or automotive parts manufacturer may be at fault for your accident. Many injuries and deaths have been caused by things like defective tires or defective brakes.
In the wake of an auto collision, it is vital to determine who exactly is responsible for your accident and the resulting damage. Through investigation and the collection of evidence, we can determine the person or entity at fault can be held liable. Importantly, there may be multiple parties responsible, such as reckless drivers who caused the crash and the makers of failing air bags that worsened injuries.
San Diego Car Accident Lawyers Help in the Recovery Process
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a car crash that was caused by another person, you have no reason to feel intimidated by the idea of legal action. In many cases, it is the only way to find justice and gain the financial support you need for recovery. Let San Diego injury attorney Ross Jurewitz and his aggressive legal team fight on your behalf. Call (888) 421-6626 now.
Car Accident Case Results
- Awarded: $300,000 (Policy Limits) - Rear End San Diego Car Accident Results in SI Joint Fracture and Denervation Procedure to Avoid Fusion Surgery
- Awarded: $200,000 - San Diego Car Accident With Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Awarded: $100,000 (Policy Limits) - San Diego Car Accident With Low Property Damage and Shoulder Surgery
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that the case results described above are not intended to be representative of usual results and not every result is typical or expected of every case. Every case is different and case values turn on small facts and differences. Please contact our office to discuss your case and the range of reasonable case values for your personal injury case.
TERMS: By viewing and reading the case values on this website, you are agreeing not to disseminate and distribute the case results described herein. The Jurewitz Law Group retains any and all rights with respect to the use and enforcement of copywrite and trademark violations with respect to any use which violated state or federal law.
- Ready, Set, Road Trip!
- June 28, 2017
- Who Is the Most Dangerous?
- June 23, 2017
- Have a Great Night, But Before You Go…
- June 16, 2017
- Smartphone Addiction Is Driving Up Auto Insurance Rates
- March 6, 2017
- Pop Quiz: What do You Know About California Headlight Laws?
- February 8, 2017
Call the Jurewitz Law Group at (619) 233-5020 and begin your path to recovery with a no-cost consultation today.