Carlsbad Bike Accident Lawyers
Get Legal Help After a Bicycle Accident
Has a Carlsbad bicycle accident left you with physical pain‚ mental distress‚ and expensive medical bills? You may be entitled to compensation for the costs of treatment and rehabilitation‚ therapy‚ pain and suffering‚ and more. Find out more about your legal options by contacting the Jurewitz Law Group. Our knowledgeable Carlsbad personal injury attorneys can help you determine the best path towards recovery and get you back to your life. Don’t wait! Call us today at (760) 585-4640.
Understand Your Rights as a Bicyclist
It is far too common for motorists to claim that a crash occurred because the bicyclist “came out of nowhere.” But it is nothing new to expect cyclists on the road‚ especially in a city built for biking‚ such as Carlsbad. Bikers are entitled to the same rights as other motorists‚ which entails the right to share the road. In the event that a driver causes a collision with a bicycle‚ the cyclist is well within his or her right to pursue a personal injury claim against the negligent driver. Contact a Carlsbad auto accident lawyer at the Jurewitz Law Group.
Who Is Responsible for My Bike Accident in Carlsbad?
Following a traffic collision‚ it is crucial for each party involved to assume responsibility for their own actions. If one party did not take reasonable care to avoid an incident‚ he or she may be held accountable for the resulting damages. Bicycle crashes are often caused by the following parties:
- Careless drivers that simply do not pay attention‚ drive while distracted‚ intoxicated or drowsy‚ or break the law.
- Negligent property owners or government agencies that fail to address road hazards‚ such as potholes‚ poor lighting‚ or faulty road designs.
- Bicycle manufacturers who fail to properly design‚ test‚ or sell a bike that is reasonably safe for use.
- Bike mechanics that fail to properly inspect and repair a damaged or defective bike.
What Damages Can I Recover after a Carlsbad Bike Crash?
When a motorist or other party is found responsible for a collision‚ the victim may be entitled to receive financial support comparable to the damages caused by the negligent party. This means that the injured biker or surviving family of a bicyclist killed in an accident may receive compensation for the following:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Funeral expenses
Aggressive Representation for Injured Bicyclists in Carlsbad
At the Jurewitz Law Group‚ we have a strong reputation for providing the aggressive‚ dedicated representation cyclists often need after a crash‚ and we will not settle for anything but the best possible outcome for your case. Let us help you get the results you deserve. Schedule a free consultation by calling (760) 585-4640 today.
- Safety Tips for Carlsbad Bicyclists
- Pedestrian and Bike Safety Campaign Launched in Carlsbad
- Bicycles‚ Motorized Scooters‚ and Pedestrians‚ Oh Myâ¦