Stacey O’Neill Biography
Stacey O’Neill is a managing partner at the Jurewitz Law Group Injury & Accident Lawyers working out of our Downtown, San Diego office. Ms. O’Neill started with the firm in 2010 as a post-bar law clerk and has grown into her current role managing the firm’s legal team and their cases. She has played a pivotal role in growing the firm and helping represent more injured clients each year. Ms. O’Neill has presented to many firms around the nation how to manage attorneys and develop a positive work culture for legal teams. Her primary goal is to ensure each client’s case moves as quickly through the legal process as possible while ensuring maximum recovery for each and every client. In bringing the best representation to our clients, it is important to Ms. O’Neill that each client gets treated as though it was our own family member we were representing.
Ms. O’Neill leads our team by example in bringing our clients the exceptional representation they need and the justice they deserve. Her meticulous hard work and advocacy for clients demonstrate her fierce dedication to helping those wrongfully injured. She has successfully recovered millions of dollars for personal injury clients, including a settlement in excess of a million dollars which garnered her membership to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. As a renowned and respected attorney in her field, Ms. O’Neill was selected to Women of Influence in Law (2021) by the San Diego Business Journal, was included in the 2023 list of SuperLawyers, and is recognized as a Top-Rated Lawyer by Avvo.
Stacey lives in San Diego. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband Eric, whom she met in law school, and their dog Luna. Together, Stacey and Eric love traveling to experience new cultures and cuisines around the world.
- Juris Doctorate, California Western School of Law, San Diego, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science with a Minor in History, University of California, Santa Barbara, cum laude, 2006
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2011
- Superior Court of California, 2011
- Author, Consuming for the Environment: A Proposal for Carbon Labels in the United States, 39 CAL W. INT’L L.J. 393 (2009).
- Author, AAJ Trucking Litigation Group, Think Outside the Box: Finding Additional Sources of Recovery in Trucking Accident Cases, (Summer/Fall 2019)
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Member: 2011-Present
- American Association of Justice
- Member: 2019 – Present
- Junior League of San Diego
- Member: 2018 – Present
- Member of Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court, 2014-2017
- San Diego County Bar Association, 2011 – 2014
- American Bar Association, 2011
- Lawyers Club of San Diego, 2014-2015
- 2021 Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2021 San Diego Business Journal Women of Influence in Law
- 2020 Avvo Top-Rated Lawyer
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- San Diego Business Journal 2015, San Diego Source – The Daily Transcript