Fairbanks Ranch Personal Injury Lawyer
When you have been involved in any serious accident, you need someone who can sit down with you and explain what needs to be done in language you can understand. Doctors will be using strange medical terms, and insurance adjusters will be speaking legal jargon that sounds ominous and threatening. At Jurewitz Law Group Injury & Accident Lawyers, we will take the time to explain all of this and what it means for you.
If you or a loved one have been injured because of someone else’s negligence in Fairbanks Ranch or anywhere in the San Diego area, you need the services of Jurewitz Law Group Injury & Accident Lawyers. Call us at (619) 233-5020 for a confidential consultation and let us review your case. We won’t give you jargon, just a compassionate ear.
In our combined decades of experience, we’ve seen nearly every type of accident case there is. These are some of the types of cases we can handle for you.
- Car Accidents. Nothing is as Californian as our cars. Unfortunately, that means car accidents are common, and people get injured. If you are one of them, you should seek legal advice.
- Truck Accidents. The highways of San Diego are busy with truck traffic. The size and weight of the trucks mean that accidents will be more serious and injuries more devastating. There are also questions of who should be sued: the driver, the truck owner, or the shipper?
- Motorcycle Accidents. When you ride a motorcycle, it can seem like you are a target for every vehicle and piece of debris on the road. An injury caused by another driver’s carelessness or recklessness should not end your riding enjoyment.
- Premises Liability. Property owners are required to keep their properties safe for everyone who uses them. Injuries caused by poor maintenance or faulty equipment is the responsibility of the owner or the manager.
- Dog Bite Injury. Dogs bite because their owners mistreat or fail to train or control them. If you are bitten by a dog, the fault is that of the owner, and they can be held responsible for your injuries.
- Child Injuries. No one ever wants to think of a child being hurt through someone else’s careless acts. If it happens, we want the person responsible to be held liable for their actions. Our attorneys will fight to protect your child’s rights in cases like these.
- Birth Injury. Medical errors that harm a newborn should never happen. If you believe a medical mistake caused your baby’s birth injury, we can investigate the case and see what can be done to remedy the matter.
- Boat Accidents. Boating should be a fun time out on the water. Someone’s reckless behavior can make it a disaster. Don’t let an accident ruin your fun in the sun.
- Airplane Accidents. A major plane crash is a disaster. A minor accident, such as a fall in the aisle or getting hurt during turbulence, is still an accident. You should be compensated for minor accidents as well as for major ones.
- Pedestrian Accidents. Crossing the street should be reasonably safe. Walking on the sidewalk should be safer. When drivers decide to share the sidewalks with walkers, you should be compensated for your injuries.
- Bicycle Accidents. Bikes must share the road with vehicles and obey the same rules. It is only fair that when you are injured by another person on the road that you be compensated according to the same rules.
- Brain Injuries. The outcome of too many accidents is traumatic brain injury, from minor concussions through life-altering brain damage. These injuries can require a lifetime of medical care.
- Work Injuries. An injury at the workplace raises questions of worker’s compensation and third-party liability. You should consult an attorney any time you have been hurt on the job and need to file a claim.
- Mass Torts. A “mass tort” is any claim where there are large numbers of people who have suffered similar injuries at the hands of the same individual or entity. One case is filed, but many claimants are involved, and they all need attorneys.
- Wrongful Death. If someone you love died because of another person’s carelessness, nothing will bring them back. Holding the responsible person accountable can relieve some of the pain of your loss.
- Elder Abuse. As the elderly population increases and the number of nursing homes rises, we all hope that our aging loved ones are well cared for and well treated in those homes. If they are not, we want justice and compensation to be swift.
- Product Liability. Products made for sale are required to be safe and properly designed. If they break and cause injury, you could have a case for product liability against the manufacturer or seller.
How We Can Help
Founding attorney Ross Jurewitz has been practicing in the field of personal injury law since 2000. He has assembled a team of attorneys who focus exclusively on the details of personal injury law. The purpose of Jurewitz Law Group Injury & Accident Lawyers is to provide personal care to each of our clients and protect their rights against the insurance companies and courts.
The insurance companies need to make a quick settlement in every case. The less they can pay you, the more money they can keep. Even your own insurance company wants to pay the lowest settlement they can get away with. Before you agree to any payment, you should have an attorney review the offer and explain it to you.
If you have been involved in any type of accident that wasn’t your fault in Fairbanks Ranch, you should consult an attorney. In California, you have two years from the date of the injury to file a lawsuit in a personal injury claim. If the injury is not discovered for some time after the accident, for instance, if you suffered a concussion but did not realize how badly you were hurt, then the window narrows to one year from the date of discovery.
For these reasons, you should contact Jurewitz Law Group Injury & Accident Lawyers right away after any accident. We will explain your options and deadlines and help you with any documentation to make the process of obtaining compensation run more smoothly. If you are unsure about what needs to be done, our legal team will help you through the procedure.
Call Jurewitz Law Group Injury & Accident Lawyers at (619) 233-5020 if you have been involved in any type of accident caused by someone else. Get results when you get Ross.