Aaron Sibley Biography
Aaron Sibley has dedicated his legal career to representing injured victims. Aaron has extensive experience obtaining full compensation for his clients in all stages of injury claims, from insurance claims through jury trials and appeals.
In 2022 and 2023, Aaron was recognized by his fellow peers as a “Rising Star” in the legal community, a recognition given to the top 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40 in the State of California. He was awarded several top-speaker awards in nationally ranked moot court teams in college and law school where he mastered oral advocacy.
Outside of work at Jurewitz Law Group Injury & Accident Lawyers, Aaron enjoys checking out San Diego area restaurants and spending time with his family and puppies.
- Juris Doctor, University of San Diego School of Law, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, California State University, Long Beach, 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2014
- United States District Court, Southern District of California, 2015
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2017
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member since 2014
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Member since 2014
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member since 2011
- Brain Injury Association of California, Member since 2019