San Diego Trip And Fall Attorneys
Get Legal Help After a Trip & Fall Accident
At first, your accident didn’t seem like a big deal. Just a small slip on your way to work or a trip on your way home and you were on your way. But then the pain began to set it. Starting with one extremity and extending all the way out, till you could no longer walk and the idea of standing up was agonizing. Now you are bedridden, frustrated and running out of money to cover all your hospital visits. Undoubtedly, at this point you’ve got more than a few questions, such as:
- How am I going to pay for these bills and my family’s needs?
- Will I ever recover from this pain?
- Should I call and attorney?
- Do I even have a case?
Don’t wait a moment longer. Call the Jurewitz Law Group today at (619) 233-5020 or (888) 233-5020 and let our understanding personal injury attorneys help you explore your rights and potential legal options. Everyday, people such as you are hurt and in some cases severely injured in slip and fall accidents. While a few of these incidents are certainly the result of clumsiness, a majority of them are the result of a negligent property owner or building manager’s disregard for public safety. As a result, innocent people are left to contend with injuries that otherwise could have been prevented. If you believe you have been victimized in a similar way, call our office today. Some of the more common situations that lead to slip and fall accidents in San Diego include:
- Slippery tile or laminated floors in malls, department stores and retail chains;
- Broken sidewalks that jut up from the ground;
- Shoddy stairwells, that lack handrails or are falling apart;
- Inclement weather that creates treacherous surface areas;
- …and many other situations.
Ross Jurewitz Discusses San Diego's Dangerous Sidewalks on ABC 10 News
Depending on the circumstances surrounding your accident, you could be eligible to receive significant compensation. But time is of the essence. In the state of California, as well as the rest of the country, you are granted a limited amount of time in which to file your case. This is known as the statute of limitations and it exists to prevent the courts from being overrun with frivolous lawsuits. Failing to meet the established deadline can mean a loss of rights and an inability to collect compensation for your injuries. Don’t let this opportunity go by. Get the help you and your family need, before it is too late. Call the Jurewitz Law Group today and schedule a free consultation with our experienced team of San Diego personal injury attorneys.
Dial (619) 233-5020 or submit your information online and a representative will contact you shortly.
What Kind of Compensation Can I Expect in San Diego?
While it is impossible to say what kind of monetary award you could be eligible for without weighing the facts of your case, it is safe to say that you can expect compensation in one or more of the following categories:
- Medical bills and doctor’s fees
- Loss of wages or employment
- Potential pain and suffering
For more information or to further explore your legal options, contact a San Diego premises liability lawyer the Jurewitz Law Group today and schedule a free case evaluation.
- Most Common Cart Derailment Injuries at Amusement Parks
- November 3, 2016
- Stadium Premises Liability in San Diego
- September 20, 2016
- Who is Responsible for a Slip, Trip, or Fall on a San Marcos Sidewalk?
- May 30, 2016
- Controversy Continues Over San Diego’s Cracked Sidewalks
- February 11, 2014
- Premises Liability Law – Legal Information for Injured Victims
- January 29, 2013
Trip and Fall Case Results
- Awarded: $250,000 - San Diego Trip and Fall Accident With Shoulder Surgery
- Awarded: $47,500 - Broken Ankle from Lemon Grove Trip and Fall
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that the case results described above are not intended to be representative of usual results and not every result is typical or expected of every case. Every case is different and case values turn on small facts and differences. Please contact our office to discuss your case and the range of reasonable case values for your personal injury case.
TERMS: By viewing and reading the case values on this website, you are agreeing not to disseminate and distribute the case results described herein. The Jurewitz Law Group retains any and all rights with respect to the use and enforcement of copywrite and trademark violations with respect to any use which violated state or federal law.
Call the Jurewitz Law Group at (619) 233-5020 and begin your path to recovery with a no-cost consultation today.