Toxic Mold Infestation in San Diego Condominium
Our client was an elderly San Diego woman whose new condominium had been flooded from water above her unit resulting in toxic mold growth. Our client started experiencing asthma and allergies to the toxic mold. There was significant dispute whether the water leak existed before she bought the condominium, whether it came from the water pipes owned by the homeowners’ association, or a leaky water heater in the unit above. The Jurewitz Law Group filed a lawsuit against the real estate brokers, homeowners’ association, the prior owner of the condominium, and the owner of the unit above and obtained a settlement at mediation of $119,923.51.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that the case results described above are not intended to be representative of usual results and not every result is typical or expected of every case. Every case is different and case values turn on small facts and differences. Please contact our office to discuss your case and the range of reasonable case values for your personal injury case.
TERMS: By viewing and reading the case values on this website, you are agreeing not to disseminate and distribute the case results described herein. The Jurewitz Law Group retains any and all rights with respect to the use and enforcement of copywrite and trademark violations with respect to any use which violated state or federal law.
Call the Jurewitz Law Group at (619) 233-5020 and begin your path to recovery with a no-cost consultation today.