Premises Liability Case Results
- San Diego Child Killed by Gangmember Due to Negligent Security at San Diego Apartment Complex -- Confidential Six-Figure Settlement
Recovery: Confidential Six Figure Settlement
- Dangerous Condition at San Diego Apartment Complex Leads Crush Injury to Child's Foot -- Partial Settlement of $337,500
- Chula Vista Dangerous Condition in Gym for Handicapped Client (LA Fitness) -- $250,000
- Escondido Dangerous Condition in Rental House -- $230,000
- La Mesa Dangerous Condition in Apartment Complex -- $162,500
- Poway Slip and Fall Accident in a Restaurant -- $145,000
- San Diego Slip and Fall Accident at Apartment Complex -- $125,000
- Carlsbad Dangerous Condition of Public Property Accident (Sued the City for Golf Course Accident) -- $115,000
- San Diego Trip and Fall on Steps at Restaurant -- $105,000
- San Diego Slip and Fall Accident at Apartment Complex -- $102,500
- Chula Vista Slip and Fall at McDonald's -- $95,000
- Chula Vista Slip and Fall in Big Box Store (Home Depot) -- $89,000
- San Diego Slip and Fall vs. Big Box Store -- $82,500
- San Diego Hotel Trip and Fall Accident -- $75,000
- Chula Vista Premises Liability at Rental House -- $75,000
- San Diego Trip and Fall at Supermarket -- $55,000
- Chula Vista Dangerous Traffic Signal Causing Auto Accident -- $52,500
- San Diego Slip and Fall Accident -- $50,000
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that the case results described above are not intended to be representative of usual results and not every result is typical or expected of every case. Every case is different and case values turn on small facts and differences. Please contact our office to discuss your case and the range of reasonable case values for your personal injury case.
TERMS: By viewing and reading the case values on this website, you are agreeing not to disseminate and distribute the case results described herein. The Jurewitz Law Group retains any and all rights with respect to the use and enforcement of copyright and trademark violations with respect to any use which violated state or federal law.
Call the Jurewitz Law Group at (619) 233-5020 and begin your path to recovery with a no-cost consultation today.