Ski Beach, CA- Father And Daughter Died Of Accidental Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Aboard Houseboat
A father and daughter were found dead aboard on the houseboat on the Delta. The pair were believed to have died due to accidental carbon monoxide poisoning on Friday, July 5, 2019. Both were down below the deck as the houseboat camped in Ski Beach area in the Middle River of the San Joaquin Delta, about 10 miles east of Discovery Bay. Another woman sleeping above the deck survived. The woman reportedly found the 2 people dead when she went down below to use a restroom at about 4 am, July 5, 2019, Sunday.
If you or someone you care about was seriously hurt in an accident, you know how challenging it is to cope with the aftermath. You do not need to go through this on your own. The San Diego personal injury lawyers with the Jurewitz Law Group can help you fight for the financial compensation you need to get the best medical treatment available for your injury. Contact us at (619) 349-1682 for a free consultation.
Disclaimer: Many of the accidents we report on are preventable. Our hope is that by publishing information about severe accidents, we can equip readers with the information they need to avoid finding themselves involved in such a tragedy. These stories are painful, but real, as they are sourced from news outlets. Outlets sometimes update their published reports. If information on this blog is outdated or incorrect, please let us know so we can update our posting to the most up-to-date information. These posts do not contain legal advice and should not be construed in such a way.
Ross Jurewitz is the founder and managing lawyer of the Jurewitz Law Group, a San Diego personal injury attorney law firm. These San Diego injury accident lawyers specialize in helping people seriously injured in a variety of accidents throughout San Diego County and California.
Connect with Ross Jurewitz on Google+