San Diego Injured Child Attorneys
Injured children and their parents and legal guardians face special challenges. Child injury claims and lawsuits in California are different than those involving hurt adults. Find out how the experienced and compassionate lawyers at the Jurewitz Law Group can help your family after an accident.
Teenagers and children are at a higher than average risk of injury from a variety of accidents, including:
- Traffic collisions, including car accidents and motorcycle wrecks
- Distracted driving due to texting or driving under the influence of alcohol
- Burn injuries from fireworks
- Burns and injuries from playground equipment
- Poisoning and harm due to household chemicals
- Slip and fall injuries
- Swimming pool accidents, injuries, and drowning
- Dog bite injuries and scars
In addition to being more susceptible to injury, kids and teens are more likely to suffer more serious injuries than adults. When children are injured, their parents, on their behalf, can bring a claim or file a lawsuit against the company or person who caused their child to be injured. In the tragic case where children are killed due to the negligence of another person, a child’s parent may bring a wrongful death claim.
Child injury accident claims are particularly hard on parents. Parents are particularly sensitive to seeing their child hurt or disabled. Going through these kind of personal injury accidents takes a lawyer who not only can appreciate the special harm caused to the child, but can also help the parent through their own pain and worry with compassion and patience. The Jurewitz Law Group is just such a law firm, with many years of helping injured children and their parents.
If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child seriously injured due to the negligence of others in the San Diego area or anywhere in California, the Jurewitz Law Group can help. Please call 619-233-5020 for a FREE consultation with one of our experienced and caring child injury lawyers about your injury accident case.
We have two offices in San Diego to serve you in Downtown San Diego or Carlsbad and can make arrangements to meet with you anywhere in California. If you are unable to visit and meet with our California personal injury attorneys in our offices, we can arrange for someone to meet with you.
- Power Windows May Pose Injury Risks to Children
- May 30th, 2013
- San Diego Car Crash Injures Child
- February 21st, 2012
- Malibu‚ CA Beach Accident Injures Schwarzenegger’s Son
- July 22nd, 2011
- San Diego Toddler Dies Due to Fire Department Budget Cuts | CA Injury Accident Lawyer Attorney
- July 24th, 2010
- Bauer Youth Hockey Equipment Recalled | San Diego Child Injury Lawyer Attorney
- April 4th, 2010