Helpful Dog Bite Information
Dog Bite Articles
- Quick Information About Dog Bite Injuries
A quick tutorial and guide about California dog bite injury law. The San Diego injury accident attorneys at the Jurewitz Law Group are experienced dog bite injury lawyers and animal attack attorneys. Call our office at 619-233-5020 for a free consultation.
- California Animal Attack Information
California animal attacks are surprisingly common and unfortunately cause very serious injury or death. The San Diego personal injury lawyers of the Jurewitz Law Group are skilled at holding those responsible for these serious injuries accountable. Contact our law firm at 619-233-5020 for a free consultation.
- Dog Behavior Is A Direct Result Of Owner Training. Owners Should Be Held Responsible If Their Dog Bites Another Person.
The San Diego dog bite lawyers at the Jurewitz Law Group will prosecute your dog bite claim and get you the money you need to cover your medical expenses.
- How Can a Dog Owner be Held Responsible for the Damages Caused by a Dog Bite Attack in California? California's Dog Bite Statute Holds the Key to Getting Compensation for Injured Victims.
The California dog bite statute (California Civil Code section 3342) provides protection and an avenue for compensation for animal attack victims suffering from bites and scarring. This article provides a brief overview of the statute and the defenses that may be raised by dog owners to help minimize the extent of damages. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in a dog bite attack, please call the San Diego dog bite lawyers at the Jurewitz Law Group for a free consultation at 888-233-5020 for a free consultation.
- Not Every Personal Injury Attorney Who Says He Represents Dog Bite Injury Victims is Qualified. Most Do Not Do a Good Job. Learn Some of the Common Mistakes Dog Bite Attorneys Make and What Great Dog Attack Lawyers Do to Avoid These Mistakes.
Personal injury lawyers make eight common mistakes when they represent dog bite injury victims. Learn what they are and what great dog attack attorneys do to avoid these mistakes. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed due to a California dog attack, please contact the San Diego dog bite attorneys at the Jurewitz Law Group at 888-233-5020 for a free consultation.
- Children Are at Biggest Risk to Dog Attacks. Learn How to Protect Your Kids from Dog Bites.
Children ages 5 to 9 years old are the most at risk for injuries from dog bites according to a Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report. Read this article for helpful tips to help keep your kids protected from animal attacks. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed due to a dog bite, please contact the San Diego dog bite injury lawyers at the Jurewitz Law Group at 888-233-5020 for a free consultation.
- Dog Bite Attacks Are A Serious Problem in San Diego. Vicious Dogs and Their Irresponsible Owners Need To Be Prosecuted. It Is A Matter Of Public Safety.
A large golden retriever mix bit Palms Spring resident Rene Hillman, 55, and viciously killed her small dog on Wednesday, June 29, 2011, on a Carlsbad boardwalk
Have you been injured in an accident in San Diego or anywhere in California and don't know what to do next? We are here to help and provide you with the important and relevant information you need to make an informed decision about:
- How to handle your personal injury claim
- Who is the right injury accident attorney to help you with your case, and
- Whether you even need to hire a lawyer to help you with your insurance claim
Call the Jurewitz Law Group at 888-233-5020 to order one of our free California personal injury books to get the information you need or to set up a free consultation with one of our experienced San Diego personal injury attorneys.