Car Accident Injuries
Motor vehicles are extremely strong and durable machines that are used to transport its people passengers and protect them along the way. But such cars and trucks can actually do more damage to us than good if we are in the wrong place at the wrong time, or make poor decisions while driving them.
There is not just one area of the body that a car accident can injure. The whole body can be affected and there is an array of possible injuries we may suffer if we are involved in a car accident. Some of the most frequent car accident injuries are as follows:
- Head Injuries: These may affect your head (skull region) or face. Scrape, bruise, laceration, fracture, and dental injuries.
- Brain injuries: Interior of the head, common brain injuries may be concussions, post-concussion syndrome, closed head injury, or traumatic brain injury.
- Neck Injuries: These can be incredibly damaging, depending on their severity, and they include fracture, sprain, strain, whiplash, disc injury.
- Shoulder and Arm Injuries: Usually linked together, these are lacerations, sprains, strains, fractures, dislocation, and rotator cuff injury
- Back Injuries: Sprain, strain, fracture, disc injury, thoracic spin injury, lumbar radiculopathy, lumbar spine injury
- Leg, Knee and Foot Injuries: Laceration, bruise, fracture, sprain, strain, dislocation, ligament injury, hip injury, knee injury, foot injury
- Psychological Injuries: A good example of a common one is post traumatic stress disorder
You have a right to protect yourself from these injuries, especially as medical procedures for the healing process can be considerably expensive. While this is not a conclusive list of injuries that can be caused by a car accident, these are some of the most common injures that come about.
If you find yourself suffering from these injuries following a crash, be sure to contact the San Diego car accident attorneys at Jurewitz Law Group for help with your case.
The Jurewitz Law Group is located in San Diego, has offices in Carlsbad, California, and serves all of San Diego County including the following cities and towns:
San Diego, Chula Vista, Escondido, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, El Cajon, Carlsbad, Poway, Encinitas, La Mesa, Santee, National City, Imperial Beach, Lemon Grove, Coronado.