Answers to Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Car Accident Questions
You will find a variety of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) our San Diego personal injury lawyers are asked by people seriously injured due to the carelessness of others. These questions may be similar to your questions and concerns. If you do not find your question here, or in our free reports in our library, you should contact our office for answers to your specific case. Consultations with our office are always free.
- I was involved in a car accident in San Diego more than 2 years ago. Can I still make a claim or file a lawsuit?
- How long will it take to settle my car accident case?
- I was pulling out of my driveway when I was hit by a vehicle driving along the street. Who is at fault?
- I was hit head on by a drunk driver. He died and I have found out that his insurance coverage is very low. Can I go after the defendant's assets to pay for my damages?
- I was in a car accident and the person who hit me doesn't have insurance but the car was owned by her friend's mom and she has insurance. Can I still pursue my personal injury claim?
- I was involved in a car accident when the other driver ran a red light. He is not from this country and does not have a California driver's license. The car was rented by the company he was working for here in San Diego. Can I still get my medical bills paid for and should I file a claim against the at-fault driver?
- I am being sued for a San Diego, CA auto accident. Are my personal assets at risk where I own 2 properties other than my house? My insurance policy limit is $100,000 and my personal injury defense attorney says the Plaintiff's damages may be more than that.
- I was involved in a San Diego car accident with a taxi where my vehicle was t-boned in a side impact. I have already settled with the insurance company for the taxi company. Can I sue the taxi company for the negligence of the taxi driver?
- I was in a San Diego, CA auto accident and suffered an injury. Do I need a lawyer?
- My adult son lives with me in our San Diego County home and drives my car. Am I responsible to pay for damages and injuries if he has an auto accident? Should we put the car in his name?
- My car was struck from behind my an uninsured motorist and I was injured in the San Diego, CA auto accident. I do not have uninsured motorist insurance. What can I do to collect compensation for my damages and injuries.
- My car is a total loss and I owe more money on it than the value of the vehicle. Can I stay in my rental car until I am done treating for my injuries?
- I was just involved in an accident and the insurance company offered me $1,000 with the promise that they would also pay all my health care for the next three months. Should I accept their offer?
- Should I make an auto accident claim with my insurance company even though the accident was the other driver's fault?
- If I am partially at fault for causing an auto accident, do I have a claim to be compensated for my injuries?
- If I knowingly get into a car driven by a drunk driver, can I still receive compensation under California law for my personal injuries when he causes an auto accident?
- What is the penalty for leaving the scene of the accident and not reporting it to the police?
- My child fell on accident and dented the fender of another student's car. As the parent, am I responsible for paying for the damage?
- My son just got his license and is driving one of our family cars. But I haven't listed him on our policy. Will he be covered if he's involved in an accident?
- I was just involved in an accident and am hurt. I want to see a doctor but I'm worried about who will pay for my medical care. Does the insurance company pay the bill? If they do, when does it get paid?
- What is my San Diego accident case worth?
- What should I do after my San Diego accident?
- Are there any mistakes I could make that would destroy my San Diego injury accident claim?
- Do I need a San Diego lawyer to represent me after my injury accident?
- What about my car? Who should pay to get my car fixed after my San Diego car accident?
The Jurewitz Law Group is located in San Diego, has offices in Carlsbad, California, and serves all of San Diego County including the following cities and towns:
San Diego, Chula Vista, Escondido, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, El Cajon, Carlsbad, Poway, Encinitas, La Mesa, Santee, National City, Imperial Beach, Lemon Grove, Coronado.